lundi 17 janvier 2011

3 rd day


Today I discovered several jobs. In the first one, I went with Arlindo to the metallurgical laboratory, he showed me some cast iron and a fly at whom we looked from a micrographic point of view. Before I had made a pollissage of a room which allows the microscopic observation.

 

 


I also attended with Olivier a test of research and dévelopement on the production of pipe in cast iron (1500°C)and the production of pipes by centrifugation, regrettably as it was about a test of research I was not able to take photos.

Afternoon I went with Gérard who takes care of mineral covers. He showed me the various tests which allow to market a product which answers a specifications. Then I went  to see how put a mineral cover in a pipe.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire