lundi 17 janvier 2011

4 th day

This morning I arrived at  8 o'clock, ready to begin a new day. In first I went with Jean-François who manages the property industrialist of certificates he explained to me how works his job. Every study made in the center of research makes the object of a recording in the form of envellope solo or of certificates with the INPI .
This initiative allow St Gobain PAM to keep his technological advance without that his competitor can use their decouvertes.

Then I went with Olivier on a pilot of  R and D where he explained to me how he creates of the instrumentation virtual. This one allows to gather and to exploit on the same post of the information as the mass, the temperature, the pressure...


This after noon I went in the demonstration center with Jacques, this center serves to show to the client of  PAM the various types of product (pipes, man hole cover ,...)I attended various tests, a test of break in pressure where there was an explosion of a pipe, then a test of flexion which shows the ductile property of the cast iron (a pipe of 6m supporting 850kg of responsibility does not break)



 

This below the use of  latest Saint Gobain PAM's pipes , the pipe Blutop.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire